anchor2

So ...do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

My #girlfriend is #transgender. #Transsexual, #transwoman.


Having sex with her is great.
 Even though it sounds impossible I have always been attracted to this combination: girls, asses, and penises, but not vaginas. So I am in a great place right now.

I find her sexuality more aligned with mine: she wants me as much as I want her. This is different from what I experienced with cisgender girls: they often used sex to control their man.

She also understands my sexuality better:
She never thought that penises are icky and I didn't have to convince her to put my penis in her mouth. To the contrary: she finds it very delicious and can't get enough of it.
That makes me feel wanted.


I think one thing is not as good as cisgendered sex: At the very best cisgendered orgasms can be a union of souls. Our sex is more two people who care for each other have sex together.




No comments:

Post a Comment